Friday 17 December 2004

Virgin post - in the name of the celebrity reindeer

After ages of complaining to certain poor souls I dubbed as good friends, mf is in! :)

Ok, end of crappy intro, now into my rantings of the day..

It's a Rudolph Fri, precipitated by the ENT examination ytd: The unfriendly looking guy sprayed some stuff up my nose - nostrils - numbed my nose, numbed my throat as the stuff dripped through (and later numbed my tongue when I went to the bathroom to spit out the bitter thing) and poked a scope in, in and in.. Still have the eeky feeling of the scope in my nostrils, through the mucus-filled cavities down to just above my throat *shudders* And worse, I looked through my appointment stuff for the skin prick test, saw this item for testing: cockroach mix, footnoted "American and German"!!!

But I managed to carry my nose to lunch with HY anyway, though I wasn't too keen on that fish place. And I really did look like Rudolph you know, minus the cute trimmings and the on-all-fours, and mf just HAS to be pretty right? :) But I figured it didn't really matter since I was out at U Sq last night looking exactly the same anyway, nevermind that it was more obvious in the day than in a dark crowded bar. But don't I feel amused when kids suddenly started singing my theme song of the day in the shopping mall!

Suddenly have an idea, I want to end this with a haiku! Take it as a tribute to FK, Siok and Jason who inspired me to start this: thanks peeps! :)

"mf* the pretty girl,
Rudolph the red nose reindeer,
Will say bye bye soon!"

* mf pronounced "murf" like smurf minus "s"; MF will be "M-F", got it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment