Monday 14 February 2005

Pink morning

I logged on to Friendster for a message, only to find it shrouded in pink! Yikes! Checked Google, normal, phew!

But hey I've got nothing against pink; in fact I like pink* :) Just thinking, why must Valentine's Day be associated with this colour? Or should I ask why pink is associated with this day?

* Maybe you can't tell.. I didn't choose the pink template. Well, green is more soothing on the eye, no? :) Anyway, I like subtle pinks, like the stripes on my blouse today..

Back to office today. Should feel refreshed but I'm feeling sick. Strange rumbling in tummy.. It's a strange mf today too ~.~

Update
Actually just realised the first "O" in Google has become a a heart-shaped bouquet of red roses.. Well, at least it's nice and not too in-your-face..

No comments:

Post a Comment