Wednesday 30 November 2005

Update on damage control

First update: bought something for my T-zone - it's beginning to become problematic - at the Urban-Kanebo makeover contest thingy yesterday. Ex so it should work or I will get so pissed I'll.. what? Nothing, waste $$ only =(

Digression, made on purpose:


There are three photos but this is my fav - my face looks less swollen here :p Love that hair, and the eye makeup was simply lovely! Too bad it isn't clear here; the original is just passport size..

So, CTB and all, you now see me with short hair, albeit glam shot - I cheat, heh heh.. Usually it's messy; think long suits me better..

With nice makeup and glam hair, I just had to parade the length of Orchard Road from Taka to PS via the Paragon bathroom where I took 30 shots with my own cam :p PS was venue of second update: a scalp treatment, ah nice..

Two hours later, I was back to my fridge where the third update awaited: vege juice, TOTALLY vile! Steer clear unless, eg my case, you have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment