Sunday 18 December 2005

Kofi in town!

For the second time in my life, I took the bus back from East Coast and slept past my bus stop!!! Think a day, or half a day, in the sun tires me out pretty easily..

Had a most animated dinner with Kofi and Shu yesterday, decided that we would go to the beach today for some sun. I actually can't remember how I knew them, as we were in different colleges and different courses.. Think we talked a lot more in the past 24hours than while in Oxford :p

We made Kofi try wasabi last night - no feeling, in fact he liked it! Then as we were talking and waiting for food, he suddenly gave an exclamation and started tearing! Not delayed reaction la.. We didn't notice but he tried to eat a bigger bit of the green stuff and finally felt the full force! Na, still remember that tuna sushi row? Heh..

Learnt something from Kofi: "how are you" in his Ghanaian language Twi is "eti sen". That's one more in my pocket of greetings in different languages :) He said there are 14 languages spoken besides English as first language and French as second! So I don't know why he bought two CDs by Jay Chou and David Tao; he certainly didn't mention Chinese *.*

PS: I survived poorly without my Samsung yesterday - 13hours! And much to my anguish, Na's, SS's and the two guys'.. Sighs, I have to admit I'm a slave to my phone..

No comments:

Post a Comment