Thursday 16 March 2006

Novelty!

It's an unimaginable -53 deg C outside. We're travelling on SQ 317 at 1,050kmh, 10,670m above Middle East, 5,900km from Singapore.

And mf is blogging! Ahhh, addict, you say.. :p

Anyway my watch shows 1805 GMT. Have to tune it forward 8hours in some 7hours time. In the past 6hours, I've watched three movies: Capote (perplexing, I need to read In Cold Blood), Wait Till You're Older (the Andy Lau one, I actually like it!), and Derailed (won't say very but I'm quite disturbed; while, as someone says, the only way to curb temptation is to succumb to it, there are certain kinds of temptation that are better resisted!)

Ok, I'm reaching India if I go any further now, which makes opening para wrong and I won't have it wrong *OCD surfaces*

Just writing for the heck of it, since it's unlikely I join the ahem, mile high club, haha!

Back to movies and sleep.. Be talking about the whole trip very soon!

Oh, friendly stewardess just gave me a very red apple - shall eat it first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment