Sunday 16 February 2020

My cleaning boys

Some time last month, I told Kai it was high time he did his own dishes. So after dinner, I showed him how to throw food scraps and wash up.

Throwing food scraps


Soaping it up!


And Yang had homework this weekend - household chores! He wrote three things in his list - making his bed, washing dishes and sweeping. He had to do that for three days. Yesterday was the third. He did not make his bed today haha! But he didn't sweep the floor yesterday so he had to do it this morning.

Proud owner of a well-made bed


Reaching for the soap, wearing his PJ top and... underwear! That's why I took the pic from this angle :p


I don't know a cuter dishwasher :)


Sweeping bread crumbs


Of course he had to be a witch!


Kai's enthusiasm has started waning. Will try to encourage him further, even though it takes a lot of soap and water when these kids wash dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment