Sunday 12 February 2023

A week of a lot of food!

Usually on weekdays, I have a light breakfast, usually just coffee. I may have a light lunch if I feel hungry, usually a slice of bread. Then I'll have coffee when the kids are having lunch. Dinner is a proper meal. But this past week, I ate way more...

Monday: Met JY for breakfast at Empress Place; had BCM. Besides kiddy books, she gave me a lot of Japanese snacks she brought back from her trip so we ate those every day until Wednesday, yummy!

Tuesday: Sito and I stopped by Old Airport Road before meeting ID to discuss renovations. He had 老夫子 CKT while I had some random wantan noodles. And for dinner, we brought the kids to Captain Kim BBQ. The last time we went, it was to celebrate end of exams for Kai. This time, it was to celebrate Sito's freedom from work!

Thursday: Sito and I signed some documents relating to sale of our place and headed for Albert Complex. His turn to have some random wantan noodles while I had 百年 YTF. We also had goreng pisang and fried carrot cake - oops, too full! For dinner, Sito had Hokkien mee at a dine-in discount at BPP and packed chicken rice for the boys. I had glutinous rice packed from Albert Complex :p

Friday: Sito fetched the kids and took their bags home while they alighted at the bus stop opposite Bangkit market where I was waiting. Brought them for lunch - there were only four prata left so Yang had beehoon. Main agenda was to cut their hair.

Saturday: Five of us went to Gangsa coffeeshop for breakfast - this must be the first non-holiday time that Sito joined us for breakfast! The boys all had prata. Sito had CCF and I had beehoon. So full but I still met RI for coffee downstairs coz long time no see.

Sunday: Sito and I met GT, a friend from Kellogg, and his wife S for lunch at HV. Sito had ice cream waffle after ramen with extra noodles but I could have only a coffee after my regular ramen - unlike him, I don't run *.*

These two helped to BBQ a lot so we got to relax and eat too


He loves to fetch drinks haha!


Very nice YTF! But I bit into bittergourd *.*


Saw this and knew immediately what I must do :p


And again coz I didn't stick out my tongue the first time :p


Yang wore his tank top to lunch on Friday, putting on his shirt when cutting hair


He said he was getting used to the tank top. Finally! He stopped wearing it after once or twice in P1 coz he felt shy wearing so little. In the past few weeks, he wore his tank top on PE days but did not remove his shirt. This week, he started his new badminton CCA - he wore his corporate tee to try his luck but he was required to wear tank top. Since he enjoys badminton, he finally decided to take off his shirt on Friday PE day! So happy for him :)

Breakfast with Papa and Mama :)


Passing by the market area so Papa showed them pig trotters


And a rare public phone


At coffee with RI - her phone very good haha!


Must cut back next week! But I think we should head out again next Saturday for a family breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment