Friday 26 April 2024

Y&Y are such good brothers

Yesterday evening, Yu started having a slight runny nose. By bedtime, his eyes looked tired. He was looking forward to his learning journey to the Science Centre today so I told him he should sleep more to get better. I tucked him in and turned off the light early, before Yang came in. Then I went to get Yang in and told him to be quiet as Yu was not feeling well and wanted to sleep early. 

Yang came in, and went straight to Yu to sayang his head :)

As if that didn't melt my heart, Yu stretched out both hands to Yang and said, "Huggy..." And the two shared a hug :)) Yang said, even as he continued to hug his brother, "I hope I don't get runny nose."

Totally melted.. 

And that wasn't all.

Yang then gave Yu a little hammer massage. Yu said Yang was very good at massaging.

When I was lying down with Yang, Yu suddenly said that he would also take care of Yang if he got ill next time.

My heart was so full!

Just a few days ago, I asked Yu whether Yang was a good brother, and he said he was, which I expected coz he didn't think Kai was a good brother *.* But I didn't expect him to add that it was because Yang kissed my belly when he was inside! 

The lovely photo our living room wall - 5 Aug 2016


Yu is out and big now! See them enjoy Milo dinosaur together :)


May these two continue to be good friends and take care of each other :) And may Kai learn to get along well with them at some point too!

No comments:

Post a Comment