Monday 30 November 2020

The most beautiful giraffe

Yu loves activity books. The activity are pretty similar - colouring, circling the odd one out, comparing differences, puzzles, etc. But he doesn't seem to tire of them. I think the "good job" stickers help.

So last Saturday, we were at his maybe nth book of the year. He flipped to a new page and asked for the instructions - while some activities are self-explanatory, e.g. tracing from pink to blue arrows, some require parental involvement.

This particular activity asked him to draw in the spots for a giraffe. There was an example on the page. I told Yu to draw spots and added that there no need to follow the example exactly. Then I turned away.

When I turned back, I saw the most beautiful giraffe in the world - I did not expect to see multi-colour spots! He asked me to help add some spots. Yang helped too.

He said the spots were "rainbow" :)


Yes, my lovely boy. May you enjoy a life full of rainbows and all things nice and cheery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment