Wednesday 15 November 2023

Old friends

Met some old friends in late September. The last time we met was over a year ago??

When we were younger, Kel, YX and I met frequently, even when we were in as many as five cities across three continents  - Oxford, Cambridge, Cornell and Stanford. We visited one another at different times and bunked in roughly with/without sleeping bags. Young backs fear no carpeted floors, haha! Wait, I probably always had my bed and took over theirs so it was not my back, oops :p

Now, we are separately busy with work and family, and meet-ups are way less frequent. So I looked forward to such gatherings very much. Was just saying the other day that I don't look forward to presents but to such experiences. After all, material stuff 生不带来,死不带去 

Staff at restaurant invited us to take photos with their props on our way out


So pretty, both me and my drink! :p


This was a pose, coz funny *.*


Also met Na in October but once again, we forgot to take photos! Come to think of it, I met CY back in July and while we took lots of photos of our kids, we did not take photos with each other! Photos are very important ok, coz memories in Google Photos will remind me when we last meet which is a great reminder to meet again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment