Sunday 12 November 2023

The brave one

Yang had a shaking tooth. He didn't want it to drop during school hours. So on Tuesday, just before bedtime, he decided he would pluck it out! And out it came!

So happy to have done it all by himself :)


To be honest, even though I had offered to pluck it out for him, I wasn't so sure if I would have the courage to do so... So kind of glad he didn't agree to me doing it for him?!

With some toothy experience under his belt, he could do this on his own. Wish I could say the same for his poo poo... Still not pooping frequently enough. But he managed a big poo the day before exams, which was great so he wouldn't be distracted by poop feeling *.* 

Anyway, later, I told him I dropped this same tooth in P3 as well. I remember very clearly as it happened when I was having curry rice, and I always wondered if the replacement adult tooth came out all yellow coz of the curry...!

No comments:

Post a Comment