Sunday 20 December 2020

Off to the future!

Every two Saturdays when Sito doesn't have to work for a Monday report, we try to go out of the neighbourhood. The usual is Ikea - we all like the food and the boys enjoy exploring the various showrooms. 

奶爸带娃


I like to see my four boys walk together :) Yesterday, the kids all decided to walk with Papa to the bus stop. I stepped in only to hold little hands when crossing the road.

We took 190 again. The boys are getting familiar with this number, having taken it twice this week. This time was way less crowded. The boys took separate seats, and Sito and I took turns to sit with them all.

This time, we took an excursion to the future!

アンアンアン!


I still prefer the old song :) Been hearing that song since the 1980s when Doraemon's Chinese name was still 叮当 - there's a history to the change in name. We have a little 叮当 toy at home - a friend gave it to Kai eight years ago. The head is no longer round but the kids still like it. I like it too and we all refer to it as 叮当 :)

Crazy Mama :p - taken by Yang


Yu very gamely took photos with Doraemon :)


Taken by Yu :)


Both in blue and round ^.^


Taken by Yang


Doraemon is sheltering my babies :)


Yu plonked himself on the letter box before the rest of us got there


While queueing for the どこでもドア


I realised that as a child, I didn't catch the name of this door. I only knew the Japanese name later when learning the song. It was only recently when I was watching with the kids that I learnt the Chinese name of the door: 任意门

Still queueing - he's standing on Doraemon's bell which marks waiting points for social distancing


Yeah!


Can tell that Kai wasn't interested at all *.* He wanted to come along coz we were going to have burger for dinner...

Then Yang wanted to go into the museum so we made a quick round before heading for dinner - need to get there early to secure seats!

Running up the stairs inside


Posing under the swinging chandeliers


Cannot climb so take picture


We didn't stay long in the museum. Would have been nice to check out the exhibits but we were running out of time. On weekends, we need to grab seats by 5.30 pm or queue with whiny children!

Long time no see, jelly babies!


There was a time when we came to Plaza Sing quite often. Think it was to bring Kai for baby spa. And we would take photos here :) Yang also remembers them. Yu knows coz I have pointed them out to him before.

Hotdog bun for Yu


Hotdog bun for Yang too


Bacon burger with double patties for Kai


Yes, the red and white grids - we were at Five Guys! Gosh, I love their burgers and fries! The last time I had them was when Kai was in my belly! I had such cravings for burgers then...

Sito and I had cheeseburgers


I was holding the camera so let my food represent me...


Yummy stuff! But gosh, that was an expensive fast food meal! The fries were $11 *.* We heard a lot of milkshake orders during our meal. Can try next time - I like milk shakes but not when I'm already having a big burger!

Let them run outside a bit after dinner...


Then Kai and Yu ran out of water. Time to head home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment