Monday 12 April 2021

They made me smile :)

Two things made me happy yesterday.

After dropping a spoonful of chilli onto my noodles, I wanted to dig for a piece of green chilli. Then I caught a look from Sito, who was sitting across from me. We had an agreement that he would watch my chilli intake coz I almost always ended Sundays at Mum's place with a stomachache. I was thinking green chilli would not be so bad...? I guiltily covered the chilli jug anyway.

Later, I really had a bad stomachache before we went home. Could have been worse if I had had more chilli. Thank goodness for Sito!

We went home later than usual coz we started dinner later and Yu had to poop during his dinner. It was 8.25 pm by the time we got in bed. I had Kai and Yang down quickly, and went to settle Yu. He pulled his blanket around himself and stared into space for a while, making this cute little face with his upper lip pulling over his upper teeth - probably itchy nose. Then, he blinked a few times. And he was out. 

I lay right next to him watching him fall asleep. It was a most beautiful sight. Couldn't help but give him a few kisses before leaving his room...

Yup, these two :)


No comments:

Post a Comment