Saturday 26 June 2021

Yawn yawn

I haven't been sleeping well at night.

At first, I couldn't fall asleep. Or I would fall asleep and then keep waking up. It could be because Sito had been working late since he returned from Malaysia. Not the usual late - he works past 3 am at times. I must go in to check on him coz I'm the paranoid sort.

(I know, I didn't get to check on him while he was serving SHN but well, ignorance is bliss?!)

His hours were much better in the past week though, thankfully. But I also didn't sleep well coz we were playing 2048 until quite late, oops. I decided to delete the darn game last night when we ended past 1 am!!

Hope to sleep better from tonight :)

If we lie in bed in the day, it's to chit chat and look like the beautiful skies outside, not nap :)


No comments:

Post a Comment