Friday 11 February 2022

Empty womb syndrome

A couple of weeks ago, Yang decided that he didn't want his monkey anymore. 

Kai had one already. I offered it to Yu but he didn't want it. He used to love it but Yang wouldn't lend him. I got him a different monkey coz the zoo didn't carry this anymore. Anyway, he has new favourites now.

So I took it. And the moment I carried the monkey in my arms, I realised I had empty womb syndrome... 

My latest baby!!!


Hahahaha! 

Sito looked at me, eyes half rolling - you want a fourth one? Heh, no la. Don't want to chase babies at this age!

But I can't help carrying this monkey to bed every day! Even if it means I have to go steal it from Yu after he's down - this boy wants the monkey now, but keeps it in his toy hammock, bahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment