Wednesday 16 February 2022

Valentine's Day and 元宵节

Monday night at 10.35 pm, I was scrolling Facebook and was reminded that it was Valentine's Day.

Sito and I were on a video call - he was working a few metres away from his phone as it was charging; I was watching drama. I called out to him and he came over.

mf: 情人节快乐!
Sito: 情人节快乐!... I had lunch with a man!
mf: ... I had lunch on my own! Cannot eat with my 小情人 :(

I'm on home recovery for COVID-19 - more on that another day. Yu was home with me as I couldn't send him to school. He did very well on his own.

Knowing Sito would be away, I had planned to date my three 小情人 - vaccination followed by dinner outside. Then I tested positive *.* So all plans fell apart.

Yesterday was 元宵节 aka Chinese Valentine's Day. Wanted to eat dumplings but neither of us did :p Didn't manage to chat much coz I was very sleepy... 

Shall wait for next blue-skies date!

Throwback to our recent lunch date


♪ 我等着你回来!♪

No comments:

Post a Comment