Friday 3 March 2023

Let it out, my poor Yang Yang!

Sunday night about 12.40 am, I woke to something at my legs. It turned out to be Yang. He came over coz his tummy was painful but the poor boy was just sitting there quietly.

I brought him back to his bed. Seems like a constipation problem coz it was the lower abdomen. And he hadn't pooped for a week. But he said he didn't feel like pooping. Gave him some oil and stayed with him.

But the pain got worse. I was worried and did a quick google. Worst case was a perforated colon. My heart... 

When I got back to him, I found him in a crawling position at the foot of his bed. He was trying to find me but could hardly walk! My poor boy!

I had him lie down and talked to him about going to the hospital. I had forgotten that he went in for constipation before so I told him about my case. Then I asked him to stay in bed while I talked to Papa.

Woke Sito and briefed him on getting Kai and Yu ready for school should we get back late. After preparing myself and stuff, I went to get Yang. But he could hardly walk! He rested at the sofa while I went to get Sito. We decided that he would send him instead as he could carry him; Yang is now too heavy for me to carry him.

Yang had the good sense to remind me to get his shoes as we left the house. No one remembered shoes when he went to A&E for his second febrile fit... 

It was 1.30 am by the time I watched Sito carry Yang into the taxi. Texted with Sito until 2.30 am before I fell asleep. Yang felt better while waiting. By 2.30 am, he was playing with the wheelchair *.*

Holding his jacket against his tummy when he first got there


He managed to see the doctor faster than expected - a sign said it would take seven hours!!!! They were home just before 5 am. I woke to find Yang in the shower. He slept in our bed for two minutes and decided he wanted to go back coz he was "stuck" in our blanket haha!

We were so tired after this night. Yang slept through his brothers' 6 am alarm. I was telling Kai to get changed in the other room etc coz Yang would not go to school that day, and he told me that he already knew as he woke when Yang went in to sleep.

Yang was still sleeping when I came back from sending his brothers. In fact, he slept until 9 am! I think Robot-kun woke him when I sent it into his room, oops.

So I learnt that he had a few sausage-size poops inside *.* So he was given an enema. Sito said he went OHHHH! Drama king la... Sito also heard him heaved a few sighs of relief in the toilet, hoho! 

Yang was given a laxative to take until he pooped more. It has been four days now but he had very little poop even though we made him drink more water than usual and removed all biscuits for tea. Hope he poops today... Let it go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment