Thursday 21 December 2023

Sweet sweet Yang

Yang is a very sweet boy. He always says he wants to help me around the house, doing things that I would do, and not kiddy stuff. The other day, he told me the bookshelves were very dusty. So I gave him wipes to clean them up.

He also helped me with lunch sometimes, cracking and beating eggs, bringing things for me, putting cheese slices on top of hot buns, etc. 

Here, he's helping to thread a needle for me coz I couldn't see


He didn't manage to do it in the end but it was still so nice that he was willing to help :) I was sewing up his Ultraman soft toy which had many holes...

Sample of a hole - before then after


I love to put him in bed the most coz he would let me hug him properly :) Yu is always wriggling about while Kai is always trying to be funny when it should be peaceful time, sighs...

This boy also tells me often that he likes my (fat) belly and he doesn't want me to die. In fact, he wants me to live to 200yo!! And he wants to keep my ashes when I die, instead of scattering them into the sea as per my request, for two reasons: (1) he doesn't know where to scatter ashes :p, (2) so he can talk to me, awww...

I was thinking the other day that the composite face of Sito and me looked a bit like Yang. Now that I dug it out, actually only the face shape looked like Yang. Maybe it's the fringe - Yang has baby hair at the fringe line when I sweep up his fringe. 

I shall go hug him now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment