Sito and I went to Hong Kong 20-23 Dec 2008. We ate and shopped a lot!!!!
This was supper #3 or #4..
Had dim sum here - finished by then :p
Also went to a number of 茶餐厅 for noodles, porridge and more dim sum :)
Met Sali for roast as well! It has been such a long time since we met in 2001!
Found a lot of sheep in Harbour City :)
On our last day, we went to the harbour - check out my new jacket! It's a loud pink! Oooh, I like :)
We decided to come back in time to go to work on 24 December so as not to waste a day of leave on a half-day :p And, I'm really glad we did =)
After a lovely Christmas, it is almost the new year.. So it is time to review my 2008 resolutions and state 2009 resolutions!
Fulfilled half my resolutions in 2008:
1) Lose weight
2) Lose inches - separating this from above cos they may not go hand in hand...
1&2: NOOOO! I gained a little instead =( I blamed it on work..
3) Do that 10km! - I jogged once this year? About 2.4km *.*
7) Try to think a bit more - need to exercise my brain, work smarter yet better, and think about what I want out of my life, my career.. Half for this one, I guess..
And in 2009, my resolutions are more compact:
1) Lose weight and inches - must!
2) Get stronger physically for dancing and 10km
3) Be less of a control freak? :p
Have a great year ahead! :)