Tuesday 17 October 2023

Happy together

I really like to see my boys happy together. Found some shots recently that I really like :)

Let's grow strong together!


These days, they have been heading to the playground on their own, be it after breakfast outside or before dinner at home, since there's no road to cross. We just tell them to go and return together. And we don't give them their bottle so thirst will naturally limit their time, haha! But this means we have fewer playground shots these days. 

Playing together


That was two Saturdays ago when we went to Empress Place Market for breakfast. Went to the playground after makan. Yang and Yu had been harping about it for a while as we pass by on the bus every day. 

Cowding around Papa to watch him play games


These kids gravitate towards phones *.* As I type now, the three of them are making animations on their phones. Goodness, my first Flash animation was at age 20?! Maybe write about that next time...

Brotherly love!


Or so I thought. It turned out that Kai ordered Yang to close his eyes and let him guide him along!!! Poor Yang! But before knowing the truth, I was happy haha! I asked Yu what he thought they were doing. He said maybe they were married?! Haha!

This is brotherly love


Think Yang was telling us a story or a dream when Yu was wearing shoes. Yu was so taken that he stopped wearing shoes! I told Yang to step out and talk later coz his story was too interesting! When we all got out, Yang happily continued telling his story to a very willing audience :)

Happy Children's Day!


Happy Children's Day again!


The first was 1 Oct Sunday. Sito and I also had ice cream for the original Children's Day of our childhood :) The second was after their celebration in school on Thursday. They came home so happy with their haul! There was almost no space for their lunch on the dining table... Yang and Yu were still showering. I made their fave lunch that day too - prata with omelette and roast chicken inside.

Happy Kai


He was so happy coz he just had King of Fried Rice and was sipping a big cup of milo before his Chinese tuition. That day, I went to school to send him to tuition via a new route which gave him more time for a proper lunch. 

Digress a bit: The following week, he was way less happy... I decided to meet him there for lunch. But Sito forgot to bring his tuition bag so he had to carry his pencil case, water bottle and tuition file (brought to school to study for tingxie) by hand. So I thought I would meet him at the train station instead of the coffeeshop so that he could drop those things into the bag. I stood at the staircase which he must take. 

But somehow we missed each other - he probably ran by while I was looking at my phone :( I waited a long time and finally went to the coffeeshop where I found a very upset boy :( No time for KOFR so he said I must "cure his soul" next time with KOFR!! Well, next time will be tmr - no school due to PSLE marking so we will all have lunch at home, oops!

And finally, this makes my heart sing :)


Love such times with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment