Thursday, 27 August 2026

Walk and chat and eat and shop

Sito and I tried to take walks sometimes. We walked to Ikea for brunch and shopping some weeks ago. Yesterday, we walked to Kent Ridge, passing a few schools and a bit of NUS, and took the train to Vivo for lunch. Obviously this is not a venture to lose weight coz we definitely ate a lot on those occasions!

It is just... nice :) 

When we're home, we're usually busy with various stuff and the kids, or there are distractions like, oops, drama even when kids are not around... When we're walking, there's only us :)

Brunch at Ikea 5 August


See the chilli crab sauce with mantou? Coz National Day was round the corner...

Five minutes away from the edge of NUS


Notice my bag? It's a sling bag that I usually carry on my right shoulder, or cross body on the left shoulder. But on long walks, a backpack can better distribute the weight on both shoulders. I was too lazy to pack my things into a backpack so I lengthened the strap of this bag to carry it like a backpack ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment