Thursday 29 November 2018

My one and only medal

I was never in sports. I never made it to my first netball practice before I had to drop out to accommodate Japanese class in sec 1. I don't think I had ever participated in sports meets. Even if I had, it would probably be making up the numbers, the way I did for canoeing in JC. So I never had a medal.

On Tuesday, 27 Nov 2018, I received my first medal, thanks to the nomination of my bosses.

It came with a bear!

 Source: M

Sito was with me at the ceremony

Source: M 

The medal, the bear, flowers from M and a scarf


In other news, my part-time application was not approved. It wasn't exactly rejected coz it was still possible in another division albeit later. I was advised to telecommute and work flexibly for a couple of months and assess thereafter. So, still hanging on! I would have to think about how to maximise my 50 days of leave next year haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment