Sunday 17 February 2019

Baby of the family

Sito said that he found Yu super cute even though he was sleeping on our bed, which means no good sleep for us. I had found Yu looking super cute even when he was crying with his crooked crying look. WHen Yu woke and I had to put him back in bed, I couldn't help but took a few more looks at him before I left the room - such a cute chubby face!

We wonder, if it was because for the first time, we are able to enjoy a 2yo without having a newborn in our arms. It's... really nice!

Some recent shots of this growing boy.

The boss


Happy with a broken water gun


Don't talk when your mouth is full of food - but you can smile


He loves having his photos taken too


DaGeGe said the dominoes were taller than him; he then showed the dominoes that he didn't need to be tall, and ran away!


Being bullied by his brothers, but he soon ganged up with them to bully me instead T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment