Thursday 27 June 2019

Happenings in June (so far)

The highlight of the month was Legoland. It is now over two weeks since the trip, and Yu was still talking about the rides he wanted - so cute :)

His first box set (I think!)


Trapped at music class neighbourhood due to rain but he had a free bubble vial from his ball games at one of the shops!


Yu didn't finish his kiddy meal...


Yang finished most of his


Big boy Kai was happy with his beef udon :) For some time now, he can finish the whole bowl by himself!

I see such selfies on my phone often...


Silly boy!


Yu could do the whole puzzle on his own! I don't think his brothers tried much


He also did this, more or less singlehandedly...! And that's only half the living room!


So cute standing there in baggy PJs


Seeing that school holidays were coming to an end and I had no one-one time with Kai, I wanted to eat with Kai one Friday so chose to telecommute. But I learnt late on Thursday night that I had to go back to office for a discussion at 9.30 am. I asked Kai if he would like to follow me so that I could be with him more. He wanted to play PS3 at home but agreed to go with me to let me be with him, awww!

Breakfast time!


Did a little work at my desk


He also played with the kabab van on my desk :p He asked me where I got it from. Told him it was from Papa :) Coz I like kabab!

Yu can pee like this all the time now, yeah!


Sometimes, he would use the small potty on his own too. And last Wednesday night, I decided to take him off diapers again. No accident thus far! Even on nights when he refused to pee just before he slept and when he woke at night.

The last time I did that, it was ok for a while before he peed five nights a week. So I'm still on the alert for wet bedsheets...

This boy makes faces too


And he wanted to be superhero!


We had dinner at the foodcourt downstairs last Sunday. Yu decided to not follow Sito and ran off while Papa was carrying dessert back! We dashed about to look for him. I found him walking out of the foodcourt calling for me.. What a scare...

The only boy who may take to local desserts...


Kai went to the Science Centre with AhMa on Monday


And now, Kai and Yang are happily watching TV after playing Yang's birthday present for the past hour. More on Yang's birthday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment