Wednesday 6 November 2019

October photos

Ok, I'm getting tardy with posting. Hope to have more time to write when I go on part-time work from December, woohoo!

So, coz I was busy with work, play and reading, I have accumulated a good store of photos that I can't wait to post :)

We went for K2's birthday party on Yu's birthday weekend. It was a pirate themed party at AIA premises coz J is a client there - very smart way of connecting with prospective clients, we think! Kai didn't get to go coz he didn't behave well. Without a rowdy big brother, the younger brothers were very well behaved!

Playing this for the longest time - on their own!


And we played chess!


Kids came over with dough food for us :p


Dinner was kid-friendly with fruits...


... and yummy satay!


Can't tell very well here but Yu could colour quite well within the lines :)


We went to the nearby playground, which was recently refurbished. When we got there, I finally realised that the blue playground that Yu talked about was this! Except that the slide is now pink after the refurbishment.

The boys love doing this - and me too!


They also love cold water chestnut drink!


J organised a tour of Yakult factory on the first day of PSLE marking so I brought Kai on a trek to ulu factory area - which was not too ulu actually. But I think having Yakult in the morning - when the tour started at 10 am - brought about some intestinal movements that didn't sit well with either of us. We really had to go when we got home!! :p

Posing with a big fluffy


Kai wetted his hair one afternoon and combed it - handsome?


Helping to clean grouts! Yang: "We're so hardworking right?!"


Avengers downstairs!


Kai and his Rubik's cube


He tried to teach me but I couldn't see his super quick moves! In the end, Sito taught me. I was so happy! I recall re-sticking the stickers to get it right when I was a child haha!

I solved it for the first time ever!


So surprised to see him reading on his own!


Kai never likes reading much. But two Sundays ago, he suddenly read some books on his own at Mum's place! I was so happy! Hope to bring him to the library more often when I go on part-time. Let him choose the books himself. Really hope he discovers the joy of reading :)

It's been a while, bathtub!


Mmmm... Mini muffins!


Sito saw me bake the mini muffins. When I brought regular muffins to the dining table, he asked in wonder, "They can grow so big?!" No, I really didn't go crazy with baking powder, hoho! Also baked some oatmeal flapjacks coz long weekend - good to have some of these for tea :) But the kids don't like the muffins much, so sad :(

Kai consoled a sad Yu by bringing him his grey bear bear :)


We finally went to the Vivocity train!


This poor boy asked for the train every time he saw Kai's photo in the train. We managed to go to Vivocity in the last weekend of October and gave him a ride :)

Kai wondering when his food would arrive


Yang was patiently doing his activity


Yu did a great job colouring


We were happy!


Hotdog bun for the baby!


Yang likes to push his face into the camera these days


Kai was so pleased with his yummy burger!


I'm so happy to see him eat more. He usually doesn't eat so much. Very picky. He has a second new tooth recently. It came out some time after he dropped his second bottom incisor - the tooth fairy forgot to swop the tooth for a coin, terrible! He came to my bed the next morning, waving the tooth in my face - it's still here! Haha! That's despite (or coz) knowing it was always me...

This is called "enjoy life" - watching TV and eating apple


Hotpot on a cool Sunday!


Yang insisted on having bathtub fun


The kids watched Moana on TV - they haven't watched it for a long time!


Pretending to be a fierce pirate - he hadn't got over the pirate theme party...


Cuddling an empty formula can...


Coz no more papa nainai from Saturday! At bedtime, he asked for it and had to be reminded that he threw the empty can away. And he was still asking for it this evening. Thankfully, no tears or tantrum. Hope he'll get over it soon...

He's really a big boy now. Since 13 Aug when we came back from Cameron Highlands, I tried to leave him in bed, awake, and let him fall asleep himself. He can do it without fuss! But of course, he much prefers if I stay with him. And he still crawls into my bed. These nights, I keep going between his bed and mine coz he likes to move around *.*

Yu directed Papa around - they "took" all the Legoland rides!


Just now when he was on the throne, he couldn't stop talking about Legoland rides. What he could or could not ride. Details of a ride that went boong! Roller coaster, haha! I think Legoland really left a big impression on him. Or it's the only major fun he's had.

Yu loves to do this in the train! And Mama loves to take kiddy pictures :)


I fell asleep with the boys tonight, and woke only at 10.30 pm, just before Sito came home. I feel too...relaxed to do work so decided to do something that should have been done long ago - sign Yu up for StanChart kids dash! But it is sold out! So sad :( He has to wait for next year to get a medal like his brothers did...

No comments:

Post a Comment