Saturday 2 December 2023

Go go go!

The kids went for a 围棋 weiqi mini camp on Monday to Wednesday. Just an hour each day at Ulu Pandan CC so Sito and I stayed in the CC to wait for them. We only walked around the market area on day one to check out dinner options. Needless to say, we had dinner there for three days - happy :)

Also needless to say, there was whining coz they "lost out" on TV and Nintendo. But these days, they have been wanting to play the game on the iPad... We are also looking at getting a physical set for them.

Kai vs. Papa


Now I'm the only one in the family who could not play weiqi. In fact, I'm also the only one who could not play international chess :p I can't tell the chess pieces apart *.* 

But I think I can learn weiqi. Then I can be like a 古人 in the dramas, playing weiqi and holding the seed, thinking... Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment