Thursday night, I had two dreams in which I was showering. Actually, trying to shower. I don't think I have had two similar dreams in one night before.
In the first, I settled the kids (very young and only the first two) and decided to take a shower. But I barely closed the door to the super big bathroom (I don't know where we were!) when a burly man entered with a toddler in his arms, saying he had to bathe the kid.
I was taken aback - no, you wait for your turn! But no, he went ahead into a small room in the bathroom.
That wasn’t all. More people came in for various things! I was so upset I started screaming - “Ahhh! Get out!”
Twice. I screamed twice. Think Sito tried to get those people out.
Anyway, I woke up. Didn’t scream myself awake. I just woke.
Second dream was in a hotel. Maybe coz Thursday evening, I was just chatting with Yan about Beijing, where we - my family - took two adjacent hotel rooms. So in the dream, I settled the kids in one room, and went to the other room to shower.
It was a very old-looking bathroom. Quite bare. No shampoo or shower gel in sight. But there was a CCTV in a ceiling corner! Ah well, already naked. Keep going…!
Found a bottle of shampoo in the vanity cabinet. Just pumped some into my hands to lather my hair when I heard a knock on the hotel door and the door opened!
Wa, very angry!!
Next moment, Yu was on my bed. It was 7.18 am.
And thus started my Friday, day one of term break!
No comments:
Post a Comment