Sunday 2 February 2020

Mind reading kid, non-mind reading mama

One night, while I was lying next to cutie pie Yang, I wanted to gu ji him :p But I know he doesn't like that too much.

mf: What’s the armpit used for?
Yang: It's for connecting the body!

I did not expect that!

mf: Yes! You’re right!

And he went on to tell me about body parts as his friend's doctor mum came to school to share about body parts recently. Then I can’t remember now whether he offered it or I asked:

Yang: The armpit is also used for gu ji *big smile*
mf: It is! Haha! Actually, that was what I was thinking about. You read my mind!
Yang: Yes, I read your mind *big smile*

I also had a big smile :)

Then yesterday we were talking about fave rides in Legoland on our way to Yamaha. He gave a long list of rides and then asked me to read his mind and tell him the last one on his mind. Eh, I cannot read minds la...

On our way home from Yamaha a few weeks back - that's his solo time with Mama :)


No comments:

Post a Comment