Tuesday 16 June 2020

Cute things from my babies

One night, Yu climbed into our bed happily. Sito told him that he shouldn't come in anymore. And this boy repeated what I told him a couple of days before - he would stop coming in when he turns four! And we even shook our pinkies on that! Ok, we shall see.

"Look, I put for you!"


The kids aren't affected much by COVID-19 even though they learnt about it in school. No anxiety or worries. Yu spaced out our water bottles one day in late May and said "social distancing"!! That's quite something considering his age and that he was then almost two months away from school.. But I think there is some impact whenever we talk about things we couldn't do now. Yang's fave line was: Last time when there was no COVID-19.... Come to think of it, he uses "last time" a bit and quite interchangeably with yesterday...!

Kai is growing up fast and I find fewer such precious gems from him. Three Sundays ago, I slept at 7+ coz I wasn't well. The next day, they tried to tuck me in at the same time and sang rockabye baby. Suddenly, Kai exclaimed, "Shouldn't it be rockabye mama?!" And they roared in laughter! It was funny but... so funny meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment