Monday 30 May 2022

Finally vaxxed!

So their vaccination was derailed by a COVID infection.

They finally got the second dose last Friday, yeah! But all reluctantly!

Look at how Yang hugged his arms right before his turn, hoho!


Like last time, I didn't whip out my phone fast enough to capture Kai getting his shot... But like for Yang, Yu was there to watch everything...

All done - no blood, unlike GeGe's


And then Yu ran off!!! I had to call him back for his turn *.* Like last time, I had to grab him tightly and as the needle went in, he gave a loud yelp. And that was it!

Got three boxes from masks from the centre so I carried a lot of stuff to dinner at BPP food court - also had library books to return, Yu's school bag and our usual bag. When we got home, I gave each a cup of coconut water - no coconut no video! :p

Had to return the books one day earlier coz we were supposed to be out the next afternoon. However, unlike the last time when Kai and Yang had a sore arm and Yu nothing, Yu went down with a fever and a very sore arm. He also had tummy ache. 

Kai and Yang had sore arms too, and Kai had fever at one point though he claimed he was hot coz he was covered up in bed. Well, you must be feeling unwell so you went to bed in the middle of the afternoon?!

Poor thing


But can still play *.*


Can still bully Mama


Yang brought him toys - so sweet!


Yang also helped me give Yu medicine, by fetching his water and propping him up. Such a sweet boy :)

Yu eventually took a nap, smelling like a baby coz of the tummy oil :p Sito said the room smelled like baby :p He was all good when I woke him. Kai was also active by then.

Now, I remind them not to run about all the time. Can die, you know? Yes, I told them that. You want to die? :p

Kai and Yang are home so it's easy to control. Yu still goes to school but I told the Chinese teacher personally and also emailed them.

Hopefully, the kids don't need booster any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment