Tuesday 26 March 2024

A new hairstyle

Brought them for a haircut three weeks ago. Usually, I would give instructions to the stylist - short, thin, high slope for Kai and Yang, and #3 throughout for Yu. This time, I forgot to say when Yu sat down. Instead, the usual stylist at Beauty World asked me whether to keep the top longer than the sides. It just so happened that Yu wanted to be handsome so ok!

Looking good, my boy!


He looks quite chubby too. In fact, I realised he's bigger than his brothers at this age - he's now 27kg, 3kg more than them.

Coz he often stuns our food?


Let's see more of this boy :)

One of his fave activities on free afternoons


Being generally free anyway, he scrolled back 2025 years!


I thought he looks more like a big boy than a baby in this hairstyle. But he can really make baby faces...

Example - cold in the restaurant


My heart melts...

No comments:

Post a Comment