Thursday 21 October 2010

娶的娶,嫁的嫁,生的生!

There’s this thing about seeing your best pals getting married, having kids, going through life’s rites of passage..

When Jo got married at 24, it was such a whirlwind I didn’t have time to think about it.. When she gave birth at 26, I was like, I’m watching two kids having a kid *.* Maybe cos she was the first close friend to have a kid. Or cos I think we were still kiddish at that age?

Now that we’re all hitting 30 – ok, I’ve hit 30! – I thought it wasn’t such a big deal anymore. But when I realised that it was three weeks to Kel’s wedding, I just couldn’t take it – I was like, huh? Kel is getting married??!

I guess it just shows what I think about Kel, haha! Ya, can’t help feeling we’re still in JC together since he is still bullying me!! ... And now D is on his side too! Gaaar!

And now, we have Tok. He just gave birth this week! Or rather, his wife XR gave birth.. But, same la when you’re a couple! I mean, I don’t really expect Tok to physically give birth right? But I’m digressing.. CONGRATS on your baby boy, you two!

Who else.. After Kel, we have WX in January.. Then I expect my sisters CY, Na and Yan to walk down the aisle next! And YX soon too? *wink* Kok, when's your turn...? And all of us girls trying for kids, jia you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment