Friday 1 January 2016

Happy new year!

Slept at 9 pm last night and woke at 3.50 am to find myself in the new year - woohoo!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


I ended 2015 and started 2016 with mirth...

This morning when I woke Sito, he told me that he slept at 10 pm - and this happened before that: He found me digging my nose *.* and asked me if I was awake. I mumbled something like, what makes you think I'm awake?! And I continued to dig my nose for a bit before I carried on sleeping!!! Gosh, my subconscious is strong...

ZY found me in my bed at 6 am today so we went back to his to roll around and sing for almost an hour before heading to the kitchen. Bought me a bit of rest :p I wanted to lie down a bit next to ZK but of course he was starting to wake up.

ZK: It's 天亮!
mf: Happy new year, ZK!
ZK: Ok, time to wake up and have food!

Um, ok, baby...

The itinerary for the day was an early lunch with Mum et al and dinner at Mother's.

ZK tracing; ZY drawing before we left for lunch :)


The dim sum/duck lunch at Kai Garden in Marina Square was quite good! The duck came with corn crisps, to be wrapped in skins of varied colours. But this ZK took them as biscuits *.*

Coz ZY couldn't sit still during lunch *.*


Passed by Pororo Park - very crowded!


Update 2 Jan, 11.53 am

Passed by the market before going to Mother's place. So nostalgic!

ZK offered ZY space but the latter tried to 喧宾夺主!


ZK plays with the standard bag of toys with WaiPo


ZK being cute at the playground downstairs, which isn't very toddler-friendly


ZY tries to climb up

No comments:

Post a Comment