Friday 10 January 2020

Poo poo talk

Just now during bedtime, Yu kicked a foot into my pants. I tickled him to get his foot out. Then he complained that by doing so, I made him want to poo poo. So off to the toilet we went. After plonking him on the toilet bowl, I felt that I needed to go too so I told him to call me when he was done, and went into my own toilet.

Of course I had to leave my toilet door ajar so that I could hear him. The moment I plonked myself on the throne, I heard him poo. "Oh, your poo poo is out!" And that started a conversation...

Yu: Yes. *pause* Did your poo poo come out?
Mama: Yes...
Yu: Is it watery?
Mama: No... It's hard... I did not drink enough water.
Yu: Mine is nice.
Mama: ???
Yu: My poo poo not watery. But my tummy so painful... I need to put oil.

Then I turned on my bidet which makes loud clicking sounds.

Yu: Are you done?
Mama: Yes...
Yu: Hur? I'm not done!
Mama: It's ok. Just tell me when you're done.

And Yang appeared near my door.

Yang: Are you done?
Mama: Yes...
Yang: Can I see you?
Mama: No! Stay away!

I pulled up my pants just as he pushed the door wider with a sweet smile on his face!

Kai was MIA coz he was asleep by then. Poor boy must be so tired!

Today before bedtime - they had their video time while I sang to YouTube on the TV!


No comments:

Post a Comment