Tuesday 21 January 2020

Same same but different boys

I was telling Kai at bedtime that he was the original "troublesome boy". I reminded him of how he used to watch Thomas at dinner time and there was this song "Troublesome Trucks". He remembered that and that he also used to watch this Chinese video - yup,  I fed them Chinese flashcard DVD too :p

Yang is the 大眼睛 boy and Yu is the ... naughty boy?! He has been pretty naughty these days, especially at mealtime but I'll leave that for another day,

Kai is also the skinny boy. He buys chips and milo for recess! He used to eat chicken rice but the stall closed. He tried the burger once and didn't like it. I recently started giving him a bigger portion at home. Most times, he couldn't finish. But he could down a burger and Yang's leftovers sometimes... Also a picky boy!

All kut tau!


Also a darling boy


Yesterday, he decided to sleep on Papa. So sweet :) Actually all of them are our darling boys :)

This is our drawing boy


Can tell the difference?


End product with sun and clouds and grass and Mama :)


He did a flip book when we were drawing with colour pencils a couple of weeks ago. And he likes to draw houses. Mama will be inside or near the house :) Glad that we have less TV time now that I lock the programmes :p Can do more of other things!

This is glue boy


Coz he likes to stick to me! Actually, all three like to stick to me *.* I offered Yu a star if he could stay in his bed all night. But he said, "But I like you..." and later, "But I love you..." So sweet that he would give up stars for me!

Also the jigsaw boy


We didn't play for a few weeks and he did 90% of this on his own. He needed my help only for the leaves coz they all look too similar.

And that pose - all three of them sit like that on the floor, no thanks to Kai, I think! Kai already has a rough chin from doing this. I should properly sneak into their rooms at night more to put moisturiser on their feet (plus thieves oil for immunity! Bout of fever for both Yang and Yu last weekend and Yu also puked) and rough spots...

No comments:

Post a Comment