Sunday 5 January 2020

Yang Yang day!

Sito took leave on NYE to bring Yang out for his second Yang Yang day :)

To avoid school refusal by Yu, Yang and Yu went to school in the morning first. Sito slept in a little more before getting Yang out from school.

Wefie on the bus to the Science Centre


In the evening, Yang kept telling me about this spaghetti man. I couldn't understand what he was trying to say until Sito showed me photos at night.

More like noodle man?! Haha!


A look of wonder...


In a hall of mirrors!


Sito said Yang really liked the poo poo pool!


Yang imitated the various fart sounds for me on the way home from school on Thursday *.*


Sito said Yang did a good imitation of both his brothers too - how Yu whines and how Kai gets angry! He remembered his brothers and got them little toys that he thought they would like - a mini robot for Kai and a water squirting thing for Yu. He got a mini gun for himself. But later at dinner time, Kai and Yu switched toys coz Yu wanted the robot and Kai was ok with the other toy. Yu would have loved the water one if he could play with water right away! I must say that Yang knows his brothers quite well.

Yang experienced an earthquake!


Yang Yang, the pirate!


My fave photo of my hub and pup :)


Yang enjoyed himself so much that he wanted to go back after a relatively late lunch. They only got into a taxi after 5 pm! He was quite tired by then and decided to stay at home while Sito met us at BPP for dinner.

A little nap in the taxi


hen his brothers learnt about it at the end of the day, they also wanted their day! But when I told Sito, he reminded me that we started Yang Yang day coz he doesn't get as much attention as his brothers. So no Kai or Yu day!

No comments:

Post a Comment