Wednesday 27 May 2020

Small yeah for last week of circuit breaker

Small yeah coz I was looking to SCHOOL but they're staggering the kids' return to school. Only Yang can go back next week so I have decided to keep him home with his brothers for one more week. And also coz Kai still has HBL on alternate weeks - but at least he won't be distracted by his brothers.

Well, after all the routine in the first month, I'm ready to end this!! So hard to keep them to routine!

I'll miss seeing them in action though! And they have a lot of action...

Yu is enjoying this activity book, bought in Kai's time and not used much!


A picture that is up for interpretation


This was supposed to be a maths activity - first, next, last or first, second, third. But in his second round, Yu gave me not cracked, cracking and already cracked - English! I shared this on Facebook and Yan said B gave her egg, dinosaur egg and bird egg - science!

I don't know they suddenly wanted to play with this set of blocks - easier than Lego to build it that high?


I took this picture while squashed between Yang's bed and the window coz I was trying to mop up water seeping up from the parquet after a heavy rain, sighs...

Yu saw me in glasses so :)


Kai taught Yu how to play Super Mario Kart - good luck! I don't even know how, hoho!


Swopped places with Sito last Friday coz I had to present something


The kids ended up banging on the door and the balcony window! But I had noise-cancelling earphones on :p Which means my colleagues heard them and I could hardly!

I like this kind of afternoon :)


So hard!


Let's check when the pizza is coming...


Yu in Kai's usual position!


Every boy had their own dominos that afternoon


Trying to make buildings for King Kong (aka Yu's monkey) to destroy!


I love his house!


I'm happily typing away while they're watching a DVD from the library. We have a few library items - hope I can find them all by the time the libraries reopen!!

I think I have been too slack lately coz it's really tiring to not have a break between work and kids. I have no break from the time I wake until the kids go to bed - that's a solid 14 hours. But I can't take things lying around so this week, I started packing things when I can. 

Last night while Sito was working, I packed our bedside table (which is not by the side by right behind us but there's no word for that?) and threw out an oil burner that I stopped using for some time. Also cleared the books there which ended up lonely and untouched. And just now, I pulled out a few ziplocks and labelled them to put masks for the kids when they go back to school. Now I'm waiting for a day with no laundry and lots of sunlight to clean up some beanies!

Feeling industrious!

No comments:

Post a Comment