Friday 1 May 2020

Fit or fat?

I started jogging weekly on 7 March. My last jog was 18 April. Seven weeks! I thought I would go last Saturday but (a) I slept quite late, (b) I found the sole of my right shoe coming loose the previous week, and (c) circuit breaker?

Jog on 18 April - I was improving in April!


I felt sad that my bit of improvement would be wasted. So on Sunday, I put some workout videos on YouTube and had a workout in front of the TV!

There's this arm workout I used to do after I sent the kids to bed and before I showered. I kind of stopped that when I started showering after dinner instead of after the kids went to bed. But I continued to do the exercises when I brought Kai for outdoor or during their swimming lessons. On Sunday, I managed to add weights to that arm workout - the kids' dinosaurs! Hoho!

Kai joined me in the Avengers workouts. Not easy at all! I also started joining them in their evening PE this week, i.e. I did Avengers two more times!

Would I somehow get fit during this stay-home period? So exciting!

But then, I reviewed my intake too...

Weekday baking to use up bananas


Prata and chicken wings for dinner last Saturday


English breakfast for Sunday lunch


My first (overly) poached eggs for 9 pm dinner on Tuesday


Waffles for breakfast today - oh gosh, look at that butter!


Looks like Fat is winning Fit *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment