Thursday 21 September 2023

More independence

We wanted to do this for some time but never got down to it. Finally, it's time.

Carrying their own bag with water bottle and books


Yes, we finally retired our baby bag! But we'll probably fish it out on holidays. Easier for the kids to run about in Legoland without a bag.

We also want them to bring a book out so they have something to do on the train or bus or while waiting for food. So useful.

I also fished out their bottle holders which they used just once before. Perfect for them to carry their own bottles to go to AhMa's place across the road. But when we go downstairs to play, I would just chuck the bottles in a reusable bag - but I'll throw back to them when I need the bag for groceries :p

At home, I also started a new routine for folding clothes. They're now used to folding their own home clothes though they still complain - more clothes to fold? Again?! :p

In BP, I put everything on two beds in one room. Here, I had to put their stuff in two rooms. Um, nope. I shall just sort them out in the laundry room. So I got a set of three baskets. They can grab the baskets, empty it onto their bed and return the basket. No fear that they won't get the baskets coz there are limited home clothes haha!!

Need to think about what to "outsource" next...

No comments:

Post a Comment