Thursday 21 March 2019

Our first week-long school holiday

It's school holidays!

How blissful it was to be woken up by Kai on Monday at 7 am :) I think he woke by himself at about 6.30 am. Yang and Yu were sleeping with me on my bed, and only woke when I woke. Yu was so happy when I told him I'd go out with them - "Mama together?" :)

I thought of bringing Kai to office on Monday or Wednesday but work and meetings beckoned... So I gave him a to-do list for Monday to Wednesday, coz we're going for a staycation Thursday to Saturday.

At the end of Monday, I found that he only tidied up his cabinet somewhat. On Tuesday, he had a little excursion with Ah Ma!

His note over lunch


The main activity was an activity at the Central Library. Mum said he was resistant when they got to the library but was persuaded to go ahead. Turned out he enjoyed it a lot and brought back a little pair of binoculars.

Group shot


On Wednesday, I called him to remind him to read the Chinese magazine, and he did, yeah! He also learnt his Chinese spelling. So proud of him :)

This is only a few days. What should we do in June?? *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment