Sunday 31 March 2019

Still a baby

Yu had stopped breastfeeding since January though one fine morning in I think early March, he suddenly wanted 妈妈奶奶 when he woke. I had to give in but gosh, was it painful!! Since then, it has always been 爸爸奶奶 so I guess our breastfeeding journey has really ended...

We also started him on underwear in the day. He was mostly dry. So perhaps mid March? We started him on underwear at night. It was good for a while but he wetted his bed and ours five times in 10 days! I put him back on diapers until this whole itchy eye and cough thing go away. He protested to no avail. Shall put him back on underwear when he is dry for seven consecutive nights!

Also baby enough for a botak shave


Again a model customer!


Nope, we didn't keep that :p


I checked the camera for Kai and found Yu who went back earlier to pee


This morning at my breakfast - his own selfie showing a lovely botak head


I think he has a cheeky face. Just now, when he was watching video, he was jutting out his lower lip - super beng look :p

No comments:

Post a Comment