Sunday 24 March 2019

Yu goes to KidsStop

Yu had an excursion on Tuesday and it was compulsory for a parent to go with him. We thought of not going but then again, poor Yu... Sito had a panel thingy that day so I went.

Breakfast after dropping him off :p


Found him in his classroom pottering around with his classmates. He was so happy to see me! He showed me the board and his cubby hole. And when a classmate walked in, he told me her name.

Setting off!


Posing with dino


Had some fun on the slide before going in


In the aeroplane!


He was very good in inching his way into an occupied seat - and nudging the other boy away!


私の彼はパイロット!:p


Bought chocolate at the supermarket


Putting all sorts of food into a random basket


And now he's an astronaut!


A machine that sucks up balls? Yes, please!


And I love this face!

Karaoke is our thing :)


Quite fun - at one point, he realised he could see himself in the screen opposite


So happy with his hotdog bun!


We never did the activity from the bag coz all the kids were having their buns


Me, midway up the climbing structure, when I knew I was never catching up with Yu


The little rascal had raced ahead and was the second to emerge from the structure even though he started later. Luckily there was another parent in front. The rest of us took some time.... And when we got there, we wondered if there was another way down - no!!!!

From the top - all concrete and wire


He must go behind the musical pipes


Dashing across the piano keys!


He was dashing about when he bumped into a classmate the size of Yang (!) and fell down. The classmate made an angry action. When Yu got up, he pushed the classmate away. The classmate pushed Yu. And Yu went to push him again! My video stopped here haha! I had to call Yu away. And then the classmate went sobbing to his mum, oops!

This boy wanted to be the first to go down


When it was eventually time to go down, he was again so fast that I bumped my head against hard concrete when chasing him! Gosh that was painful!

Totally mesmerised by this, which Kai did before about two years ago


A machine that blows light things up? Yes, too!


Sitting cutely on the window ledge of the slide structure at the end of the trip


To my surprise, he did not fall asleep on the way back. But he did not let me go easily. His fave teacher had to take him away. It was just a big playground for him. Don't think he linked any of that to science - what is science to a tot?!

No comments:

Post a Comment