Sunday 7 April 2019

Monkeys and the things they say

Just another Sunday, with a few fun things.

Got them to pose and them jump in!


Kai and Yang are now very comfortable. Yu is just fearless, perhaps he sees his brothers doing it all the time. But he's also fearless la :p

And cute - he calls StandUp Stacey Humpty Dumpty!


Just now at bedtime, Kai was lamenting about the lack of holidays. I told him as a student, I liked holidays too when I didn't have to wake so early. He said I could sleep 24 hours. No la, I woke at maybe 8 or 9 pm, when it got bright. And things took an interesting turn from there..

Kai: Papa can sleep for 24 hours.
mf: No, he will wake he's hungry, maybe about 10 am.
Kai: His tummy is so big. It's not easy to get hungry.

!!!

Then I went to get Yang and Yu to bed. Yu kept singing - he woke from his nap at 4.30 pm! So I turned to Yang who was lying down on my other side. Three of use squeezed lengthwise on a super single. I hugged him until he dozed off.

Suddenly, Yu stopped his nth rendition of daddy finger, and patted my shoulder, "Mama, look at me!" So I turned around to hug him instead.

Yang said something too but he looked so cute that I kept looking at him and forgot what he said haha! But I remember something he said last Saturday when I let him play a game machine after music class, and told him not to tell Kai. "I'm a not-telling boy!" And he smiled his lovely smile! It's the eyes, I'm sure, those big fluttering eyes with long eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment