Wednesday 1 May 2019

May Day out

Istana? Chinese/Japanese Garden? West Coast Park? Decided on the last one coz there were more things to do!

Sand play! For like two minutes...!


Yu on zipline!


Kai had the most momentum but still needed Papa for the last mile


Forgot to take a picture of Yang on the zipline :( He was the first to do it while I was alone with him and Yu so I was busy watching Yu on a raised platform, oops...

Kai got stuck!


Yang couldn't go any further


My babies are still quite little after all.. Sometimes I feel like they are growing all too fast...

So happy to be on a swing and not afraid of falling off!


Yang was so happy he could fit into this too!


I think my right arm that was pushing Yang is tingling right now... I might suffer tomorrow...

An inclusive merry-go-round!


Decided to head for the coast line, let them look out to the sea with all the boats. But we were there for maybe a minute?! They were all keen to go to Macs and willingly pose for a photo. Yu was still blur blur so Kai kept his head in position!!

Smile!


I remember a shot like this with just Kai years back, when we brought him here to play. Now we are five! :)

We found a table at Macs and parked our scooters outside. Surprisingly, the food came rather quickly though the lines were long. Kai had sausage McMuffin, Yang had the same with egg, Yu had a hashbrown and some bites of sausage and scrambled eggs off a big breakfast we shared. And then we had ice cream!

Yu dozed off almost right after we drove off, and Yang closer to home. Meanwhile, my tummy acted up real bad two junctions away from home! Thankful to still be able to control it and get us safely home.

The parents napped while the boys were playing in the living room :p Somewhere along the way, Yu came in to nap with me. I woke when my 1-hour alarm went off but I was so sleepy I didn't go out to stop the PS3! By the time I got up for good, it was 4 pm! Gave them some tea and woke Yu up at 4.30 pm.

Mayhem ensued! I took the chance to sing, haha!

The boys want my mike too!


Yes, very nice but please go hide already! Kai was already counting to 20!


Headed down for football and more scooter just before dinner. Yu was getting better with his scooter. Both Yang and Yu got their scooter when they turned two while Kai got his at three. Think Yang is the most athletic of them all based on how fast they got the hang of scooting around and badminton.

Yu finally cruising on one leg


Dinner was at the Kowloon cafe downstairs. We have been passing it by every day. Yang and Yu kept pointing to the picture, saying they wanted char siew noodles! And Yu would sound so pathetic, as if I was starving him! The staff were usually pretty amused... I always said we would go with Papa one day. And finally, we went today!! Hope that would change the kids' narrative tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment