Monday 20 May 2019

Sleep theme

So I didn't manage to get down to writing after the zoo trip, primarily coz I was either busy working or too tired to do anything but sleep. Just this long weekend, I went straight from the kids' room to my bed and hid under the duvet two out of three times.

I had asked Sito to wake me. On Saturday, he took a video of me rejecting his attempts to wake me, coz apparently I had previously accused him of not making enough effort to wake me hoho! Ok sure, evidence. On Sunday, he didn't even try *.*


Now I'm awake! :p

Take the chance to post cute photos of my cutie pies..

Enjoying a childhood fave of mine - 80cents powder jelly!


Yang had to do two pieces of homework during zoo weekend


Kai helped so that they could start playing earlier..!


Yang was very happy to match the numbers!


He thinks he's very handsome with his hair up like this


My eldest has bad sleeping pose!


Cards from my boys!


Kai's was a eight-page booklet, in which he drew a pregnant me with him in my belly, and a gift shop where he got me a bag and a diamond ring! Super cute :)

Monkey baby with his baby monkey!! More photos in Yang's phone..


Yang decided not to keep his hair long like mine after all


And went botak!


Manager at 18 Chefs was kind to give us three cups of ice cream when we had only one kid's meal


"I couldn't tell which is Yang and which is Yu!"


The rare occasion when I went into the pool with them


Yu's new swimwear! I got new ones for them all.


My cold baby is super cute!


The heck with Mothers' Day - I cooked dinner!


Yang decided to have his good-job stamp on his forehead; the teacher had to do it instead of her


The boys took note of their helmets one day and wore it for... football?!


Many patterns of ice cream!




That evening, Kai had a tantrum coz he wasn't lucky enough to get a good city for the eating game but he didn't realise it was luck, um... *.*


Yu was rocking to the music ^.^


Puuuuu!


Both trying to give instructions to the baby


Double birthday celebration!


The red, the white, the red and white - nice combi by Mama!


Love how he just sat there


"Like bum bum!"


This morning, I brought them to Senja Park. I had Yang lead us to the park coz the school brings them there every week. But this boy almost led us back to school! Coz he remembers he has to cross the bridge - but we were already on the right side of the bridge :p

Once he got his bearings right, he and Yu led the way to a nice little play area with a big train and a mid-difficulty playground with big rocks surrounding them.

Looks fun but tiring for me!


Then we went for prata! Yu had pled and whined for prata almost every time we walked past, which is just about every day. But this morning, he refused to have more than a thread. And then he decided he wanted to pee or poo. So I sent him up, leaving the two at the cafe...

Still there when I got back, haha!


Yu sharpening colour pencils and loving it



Watching Papa play game....


Yang fell asleep when we were watching an animation on TV. I decided to settle Yu before bringing Yang in so that he could stay asleep. But Yu couldn't sleep and kept asking for Yang! Awww! I relented and asked Sito bring Yang in. Yu tried to keep his voice low, rather unsuccessfully half the time, and then we fell asleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment