Wednesday 1 May 2019

The silly things they do

The three monkeys offer quite a laugh sometimes. Kai has a really cheeky face and has gan cheong moments. As I wrote that last line, I wondered if it was the mf in him.... Yang can be quite a troll, purposely irritating his brothers no end to his own enjoyment... Yu is super playful - I love his ahhhhh as he runs down the slope between the train station and the mall.

Sometimes I'm afraid that one day, I will forget all their cute looks and funny antics. Not everything can be captured on camera. I'm also afraid that I'll miss the moment if I keep holding on to the camera. Ah well, I try.

The boys like to feed us vitamins. They also like to feed animals. Hmm...


He wanted monkey to be warm too


一个愿打,一个愿挨


I have no idea what they were trying to do. Somehow, Kai managed to convince his brother to lie face down on his blanket...

Two on YouTube Kids, one on TV while we sneaked out last Saturday night


Yang doing music homework - very cute clock :)


Yu was very pleased with his get-up


Never mind that those cool black pants were also worn by his brothers. The lion puddle jumper is also a hand-me-down. It's in better condition than his own, which was bought from a different store.

I said silly things, right...?!


Update 1 May 2019

Yang said they needed two mamas. I said three boys still had to share two mamas. So he said he would buy two more mamas. I asked him which mama he wanted. He pointed to me and said he wanted the "old mama" while his brothers could have the "buy one". Haha!!

And a couple of days ago when Sito was at reservist, Kai said something like, since Papa wasn't around, they should have two mamas. Awww...

But such silliness is pretty sad too. It means they want more of us but we couldn't give that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment