Sunday 26 May 2019

Kids place? University? Universal Studios!

Yesterday was Sito's office family day. We were supposed to cab there after Yang's music lesson but when we got back, Sito was on the phone with M1 to fix our wifi which had been down for four days, four days!

During a last try, I had a suddenly tummy ache. It felt very much like the Taiwan tummy ache - shaking and feeling like puking. So when Sito was done, I asked him to go ahead with Kai and Yang first. Yu cried so badly when they left! :(

And then he fell asleep


I laid down with him for a while until my tummy felt better. I told Sito I would go with him later. He was so looking forward to going out the whole morning.

Meanwhile, they had lunch - buffet selection doesn't mean a thing to my picky kids!


Yu didn't take a very long nap. He refused lunch but got hungry on the cab there. So I got him a hotdog bun before we walked over to Universal Studios. His brothers had spent the past hour queuing for Transformers, and were doing the merry-go-round when we got there.

So sweet!


"Mama, wait for me!" And he stopped to take a bite :p


Here we are!


We met at the entrance where Sito passed me my ticket. We immediately spotted new bags on Kai and Yang - goodie bags! So cute. Yu has one too. There was a rainbow slinky, a press fan and a colouring set in each bag.

We queued 40 minutes for this!


Yes, it was the same Madagascar boat ride we took in February 2016 but with one more boy :) Kai wasn't impressed. Yang was quiet. Yu didn't like it. Hoho!

Sito brought Kai and Yang to a couple more rides but Yu was too short! So we only did merry-go-round and spent the rest of the time walking a bit.

I did the kiasu mum thing and dashed for the empty zebra coz he wanted it :p


Tak glam! But they enjoyed their $4 ice cream - that's the cost of one!


Ahhhh!


Baby was mesmerised by the singing and dancing on our way out


Both boys were excited to see a moving chocolate bar!


Yu said no to taking picture with moving chocolate bar


Moving chocolate bar gestured for us to go into the shop of course... So we did and got a bag of chocolate kisses for sharing on a day when the boys are good...

Next was dinner at Hard Rock Cafe! Sito and I enjoyed the food but the boys didn't eat much, unfortunately. So Sito got them hotdog buns from downstairs. By the time I came out of the room, they had finished the lot!

Yu complained on the way home. I was afraid he would vomit again like he did last Sunday on the cab back home. But he was ok once I distracted him with YouTube Kids. I think he was just tired coz he woke from an early nap early.. Even his brothers were tired already after a day out in the hot sun. They slept until past 6 am this morning, yeah!

And as I type, Yu was taking his nap with his little bag on his back :)

Update 31 May 2019

There he was, sleeping with his bag


And nua-ing on my lap when he woke - bag intact :)


No comments:

Post a Comment