Wednesday 27 April 2022

More P1 registrations

Found this draft dated 21 Apr 2020 - I must have been too busy to post then. Sorry, Yang!

*** *** ***

2020:

I was so surprised to get an email from Kai's form teacher on 20 April on P1 registration for next year! And excited! My Yang Yang is going to be in P1 next year!

I quickly completed the application and sent in. When I went to set a reminder to check for status in July, I saw my reminder for P1 registration set for 4 May - the last day of application in the teacher's email *.*

It was late last year when I was sorting out Kai's P1 books that I came across a piece of paper dated March or April - it was a P1 registration form! Lucky my Yang wasn't due to register last year! So I set a reminder in my phone for around that time but I changed the date after I saw the MOE page on P1 registration dates. I guess our school starts earlier..

*** *** ***

2022:

Yesterday, I got the message for Yu's P1 registration when I was out so I did it when I got back - no need anymore P1 registration reminders woohoo! It gets easier each time:
  • Kai: In-person; we brought a folder of documents along
  • Yang: Via email to school; submitted a registration form like for Kai but in PDF, plus our ICs, two BCs and his immunisation records
  • Yu: Via FormSG with Singpass; submitted nothing else
My baby is going to primary school!!! 😍😭

Update:

Found Yu in Parents Gateway app already! And the colour code is just like at home: blue for kid #1, green for #2 and orange for #3! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment