Monday 28 September 2020

Clan Sito in the past two weeks

There was a school closure two Fridays ago for some PSLE thing. So I brought the boys for breakfast at Fun Toast before the younger boys went to school.

Drinking Milo while waiting for food


I didn't ask them to pose but they all did!!


Made them promise to try chee cheong fun before we got there. Not bad, they didn't spit it back out! Think Yu even asked for more. Yang liked the yam bun though - not the best I think...

Bought six Captain Underpants books in full colour for Kai - he was so happy!


I'm also very happy to see him read! I was totally thrilled when he told me a few days ago that he couldn't stop reading! Gosh, he's feeling what I always feel about reading! Hope it lasts though :p

Heart shape with short hands, haha!


The focus is the drying rack, which I gave away after eight years


Been doing a light clean-up of the house to reduce clutter. So now our dry pantry counter has less stuff. But I haven't thought of how to maximise the space yet...

Football time!


He said he had soccer shoes


金箍棒升级版 with gems on both ends by Yu - it's not too clear how many monkey kings we have at home...


Two Sundays ago, we had a period of time when each boy was happily doing his own thing while I was making dinner.

Kai was playing LEGO with Papa


Yu was playing cars in the room


Yang was having a trial class downstairs - look at his lovely painting!


We squeezed into our sofa!


I felt a big lump in Yang's belly last Thursday night so I brought him to the PD the next day. The clinic would allow only one family in the waiting area so we were supposed to wait outside first. Then the nurse called Yang in to weigh in. And this boy went from the weighing machine to the sofa, drawn by the TV! I was left outside, staring at him staring at the TV...!

When I got in and tried to sit next to him, he suddenly told me to sit further away coz social distancing *.*


He recognised the doctor when we got in ("it's the same doctor!") and made himself comfortable, playing with little toys while I spoke with the doctor. When he showed me pictures of poop, Yang got excited and went over to the doctor's side of the table - this one really 自来熟 haha! And when we were leaving, he said bye bye, and suddenly told the doctor that he was there for an injection a long time ago. Indeed he was!

He decided on a big hotdog bun for lunch before his poopoo medicine


That night, Sito and I went out for a good dinner. Then we found that the Don Don Donki at Orchard Central runs 24H. The previous and first time I was there, I really couldn't tell whether it was a Daiso or supermarket. When I saw "24H", I realised what this place was all about - it's a Japanese Mustafa!

A photo for the memories


Last Saturday, we decided to head for Jurong East so that Sito could go to Chevrons to get his army stuff. He went to the mart on his own while I settled the kids downstairs. They watched koi for a while, spoke fish (?!) and dashed about a lot. 

At least Kai and Yang tried to speak fish *.*


At one point, I needed the toilet badly and brought Yu into the cubicle with me after telling Kai to stay with Yang on the sofa at the atrium. It took them less than a minute to reach the toilet after me *.*

We were supposed to go to Jem but we ended up at Westgate carpark. Oh well! We walked to Jem and were just nice for dinner at Monster Curry! The kids are familiar with Japanese curry but they didn't eat a lot as usual, sighs.

Sito tried a new bubble tea and ended up with a $9.50 (!) grape juice with cheese topping - but it was money well spent coz all five of us loved it!


Very plain days we have, but very happy we are. Most of the time, heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment