But first, a review of my 2007 resolutions:
1) Do a 10km jog within two hours by end of 2007
3) Lose 3kg. Better still, lose a few more inches..
Not bad, I managed to fulfil five of seven resolutions in 2007 :) But a bit sad that instead of managing a 10km jog, I didn't jog for most of the second half of the year, and instead of losing weight and inches, I piled on 3kg and a couple of inches! =(
Hence, for 2008, I have the following:
1) Lose weight
2) Lose inches - separating this from above cos they may not go hand in hand...
3) Do that 10km!
4) Not buy any bag (unless I dump one existing one :p)
5) Spend wisely
6) Improve my Japanese
7) Try to think a bit more - need to exercise my brain, work smarter yet better, and think about what I want out of my life, my career..
First day of work of the year starts tomorrow - let's have a good one! :)